As I promised to this person I will write about baked apples with caramel. To make things clear, let’s start.
Apples (peeled without core) – 4 pieces
Apple juice – 2/3 of a glass
Butter (soft) – 2 tb sp.
Sugar – 1 glass
Water – 1/3 of a glass
Butter – 1 tb. sp.
Milk – ½ of a glass
Vanilla extract – ½ t.sp.
- Make the caramel.
- Mix sugar and water in big frying pan. Fry it for 15 minutes on average fire, without mixing.
- Put the frying pan off, let it cool for 1 minute. Add butter while mixing all this.
- Mix it all the time while adding milk. Put it on fire and mix it for 2 minutes (the mass should be a little bit thick). Put it off and add vanilla.
- Prepare the apples
- Heat the oven up to 170 °C.
- Cut each apple on 5 pieces horizontally gather them in a previous form and put it into the heat resisting utensils (Optional).
- Mix the apple juice and the butter and then pour it onto the apples. Bake it for 45 minutes, pouring with the juice every 15 minutes.
- Put every apple into deep bowl, fill the apples with ¼ glass of caramel souse. Serve them right after the oven.
So, as you can see it’s pretty healthy and sweet. Enjoy your meal!