Strange name, isn’t it? But it’s possible to make. Of course not form the amber itself, but from zucchini. Why do you need that? Well, if you are single – it will be your skill – to cook, and if you are not – you can impress your soul mate. In any case – it’s cool. So, folks, let’s start? I think it will be a good post to read in the morning (at least in NY – morning for sure).
Zucchini – 1 kg
Sugar – 800-1000 gr
Orange – 2 pieces
Lemons – 1 piece
- Wash the zucchinis, peel ‘em, get all that seeds outside and dice it.
- Wash and dice oranges and lemon.
- Add the sugar and let it stay for 5 hours or for a night to let the juice come out.
- Put the container with zucchinis on fire, make it boil and cook for several minutes.
- Make it totally cool and cook again. Repeat it 2-3 times. After it’s done – put it in sterilized glass jar and close it.
So here is our jam. Dope granny-style recipe. Bon appetit!